RESmart BPAP GII T-25A
- Real-time monitoring: Tidal Volume (Vt), Respiratory rate (Res Rate), Minute ventilation (Min Vent), Leakage (Leak)
- Quick and easy operation.
- Innovative tracking technology ensures accurate and comfortable therapy.
- Unique sensitivity settings offer comfortable individual therapy.
- Auto on/Auto-off function
- Power off alert.
- Tube & mask disconnected alert.
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation
- 3.5-inch Color LCD Display: Real-time pressure & flow wave display.
- Modes: СРАР, AUTO BiLEVEL
- Max therapy pressure: 25 cmH2O
- Display: 3.5 inch LCD
- Dimensions: 170 х 196 х 118 mm
- Weight: < 1.5 kg
With a capacity = 4G, the SD card can record patient data and fault information. Furthermore, the language pack stored on the SD card enables you to change the language of the device.
AC Power Consumption
100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A max
IPAP: 4.0 ~ 25.0 cm H2O
EPAP: 4.0 ~ 25.0 cm H2O
CPAP Mode: 4.0 ~ 20.0 cm H2O
The ramp time ranges from 0 to 60 minutes
Sound Pressure Level
<30 dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa.