AirFit N30i Nasal Mask, ResMed
The NEW ResMed AirFit N30i nasal mask cradles your nose and features a top-of-the-head tube design making it easier to sleep in any position. Enjoy the freedom to move in your sleep. Available in Small and Standard head frame. All masks come with small, medium and small wide nasal cushions.
The ResMed AirFit™ N30i features an innovative tube design that positions the tube at the top of the head. Instead of coming up from below, air is delivered from the CPAP machine through a SpringFit frame. Most of the tubing is behind you, giving you the ability to sleep on your front or any side comfortably. The elbow connection at the top of the head rotates 360º, giving you even more freedom of movement. The low-profile frame and tube design also gives you the freedom to wear glasses to read or watch TV.
· Curved cushion design – cradles the nose for added stability and comfort
· Quiet night’s sleep – pinhole vents work together to create less noise
· Septum bridge membrane – designed for a stable seal
· Quick Release Elbow – allows 360-degree rotation for flexible movement and connection
· SpringFit frame – designed for a increased fit range
· Integrated soft sleeves – designed for built-in comfort
· Unobstructive under-the-nose cushion – covers less of the face than a traditional nasal mask
· Integrated chassis – created to provide additional support