BMC F5A, BMC Medical
The BMC F5A CPAP Mask is a new and latest addition to the BMC Full Face CPAP Mask range for sleep therapy users in Australia. The F5A Full Face CPAP Mask is a forehead frame-free CPAP mask designed to provide clear field of view without the obstruction of a forehead support therefore delivering superior comfort throughout the night. The BMC F5A is an ideal full-face CPAP mask if you wear glasses while reading or watching TV. The F5A Full-Face CPAP Mask has 3 components making it easy to clean, assemble and use!
- Forehead Frame-Free Design reducing facial contact and eliminates the need for a forehead support
- Quick-Click Frame Attachment for effortless reassembling after cleaning.
- Auto-Fit Cushion that is can adapt and minimises pressure on the nose bridge, maintain minimal leaks.
- 360° Ball and Socket Elbow Rotation ensuring freedom of movement
- Ideal for side-sleepers, restless sleepers and mouth breathers
- Single Layered Soft Cushion
- Easy Release Clips for quick attachment and removal
- 3-Part Assembly
- 4 convenient Velcro adjustment points
Available in 3 sizes and Starter Kits: Small, Medium and Large.
The F5A Full Face CPAP Mask has a single layer soft cushion that is specifically designed to creates superior sealing to the contours of your face therefore eliminates leaks and bruises. The F5A Full Face sleep apnea mask also has patented easy release clips making it incredibly easy to attach or reattach the headgear. The BMC F5A CPAP Mask is a minimal contact full face mask therefore reduces the appearance of CPAP strap marks and pressure points. The Quick-Click Frame Attachment is the newest feature of the allowing you to reassemble the mask with ease.