EcoStar™ Auto is a brand new Positive pressure device manufactured in France by SEFAM, designed to improve compliance of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) patients treated by Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP). With its exceptionally light weight (750g), compactness and universal power adapter, EcoStar™ Auto optimize user comfort, without requiring special adjustments, at home or on the move.
EcoStar™ Auto can easily adapt to the user’s daily routine and guarantee high performance, comfort and ease to use based on the following unique features:
- EcoStar™ Auto is designed to be compatible with heated humidifier GoodKnight® H2O when the patient’s treatment includes heated humidification.
- The EcoStar™ Auto algorithm responds to moderate obstructive events such as inspiratory flow limitation and snoring. The differentiation between obstructive and central events allows the device to deliver the optimum pressure at any time, only increasing the pressure in case of apneas or hypopneas identified as obstructive by the algorithm.
- Calibration Comfort (CC+) which is a function that can be activated during ramp allows the pressure to be increased on inhalation and decreased on exhalation.
- The Specific auto calibration is a function which delivers the prescribed pressure to the patient interface, whatever the configuration of the air pathway to the interface (type of mask, diameter and length of tube, humidifier or not).
- Efficiency data on leaks and the usage is saved for 365 days in the device memory, along with the real patient flow over the last 16 hours on use.