VPAP S is a pressure support device ideal for non-dependent, spontaneously breathing OSA patients (weighing 13kg and over), who need pressure support for extra comfort.
Optionally, it is available the integrated humidifier 5i, which helps to alleviate discomfort and to relieve symptoms such as nasal stuffiness, mouth dryness, and thick nasal secretions.
Modes: CPAP and Spontaneous (S)
- Climate Control, with the H5i heated humidifier and ClimateLineMAX tube, maintains ideal humidification according to a real-time environment.
- Easy-Breathe motor offers the quietest therapy available.
- Easy-to-use controls and color LCD make menu navigation simple and intuitive.
- SlimLine and ClimateLine tubes are exceptionally slim and lightweight, virtually eliminating tube drag.
- For a complete list of features, see specifications.
Treatment technologies (available in S mode):
- Vsync manages leak and maintains patient–device synchrony.
- TiControl manages leak by controlling the patient’s inspiratory time limit according to the disease state.
- Trigger and cycle sensitivities control the sensitivity with which the device detects the start of inspiration and expiration.
Additionally, the οptional Power station by ResMed can give you an autonomy use of more than 9 hrs.
ResMed has successfully completed testing for the respiratory assistive devices described in this letter. The devices listed below comply with RTCA/DO-160G, Section 21, Category M, and are considered FAA compliant.
The DC/DC Converter 24V/90W allows users to operate an AirCurve 10 AutoSet CS PaceWave device including a HumidAir Chamber and ClimateLineAir from a 12V or 24V DC power source in a car, boat, or other vehicle equipped with a suitable battery.
Additionally, the οptional Power station II by ResMed can give you an autonomy use of more than 12 hrs.
AirCurve 10 Brochure
AirCurve 10 Clinical Guide