G3 B25S is a new BiLevel machine suitable for patients unable to tolerate standard CPAP. With ultra modern design and a user friendly interface, this intelligent machine operates at under 26dB, which is quieter than a whisper.
Integrated heated tubing with Auto Humidity Control allows the maximum moisture for the patient without causing rain-out while new features and settings make his sleep therapy more comfortable and convenient.
Various ways of Sleep Report review which includes Respiration Data Management Cloud Platform with iCode web version, sd card and Quick Report through Device screen ensures a continuous interaction with the physician, thus a successful sleep therapy.
The innovative PUSH water chamber is simple to use
water can be added without removing the water chamber for ease of use
Humanized UI Design:
more visualized display and more humanized interaction, innovative screen and accessories reminder function.
The G3 series has a pre-heat feature, to warm your humidifier water up for more ultimate comfort during cold, dry weather. Integrated heated tube with Auto Humidity Control Allows G3 maximum moisture while ensuring rainout in the tubing is not an issue.
G3 uses forced oscillating wave technology to determine which type of apneas and can detect Chayne Stokes respiration.
- Device Size Dimensions (L x W x H): 265 mm × 145 mm × 114 mm.
- Weight: 1.7 kg.
- Modes: CPAP, Spontaneous (S).
- Pressure Level: 4-25cmH2O.
- Heated Humidifier Water capacity: To maximum fill line 360 mL.
- Sound Pressure Level < 26 dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa.
- Data Transfer Cellular Module, WiFi. (optional)
- Data Storage Onboard: Summary data, all the time, Detailed airflow data, 1 day.
- SD card: Summary data, all the time, Detailed airflow data, 546 hours.