Loewenstein Prisma 25S offers intuitive navigation and parameter setting to simplify and accelerate user operation. Weinmann Prisma 25S provides the best conditions for pressure regulation and operates quietly even at high inspiration pressures. Patients with obstructive, mixed or complex sleep apnea who have high and /or fluctuating pressure needs and poor CPAP compliance will find the perfect therapy partner in Weinmann Prisma 25S. In addition to a broad pressure range and apnea differentiation by means of FOT, the device has process and comfort supporting features to deliver effective, safe and comfortable BiLevel-S therapy «Made in Germany».
Weinmann Prisma 25S Therapy:
- Many possibilities: Broad pressure range (4 – 25 hPa) and several adjustable parameters for greater flexibility in therapy settings
- Precise: Identification of periodic breathing, RERA, snoring, hypopnea and flow limitation
- Proven: Optional TRILevel pressure curve and autoEEPAP regulation
- Reliable: Apnea differentiation with FOT (Forced Oscillation Technique)
- For natural breathing: Optional auto trigger (Trigger IN)